Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply?
- How long does the review process take?
- How often does the Foundation meet to award grants?
- How will my organization know if its application has been approved?
- If an organization doesn’t have a previous funding relationship with the foundation, will their application be considered only after all current and past grantees are considered?
- Is there a standard format for applications?
- Should I call the Foundation to discuss a grant proposal idea?
- The person who submitted our grant documents is no longer with our organization. How can I gain access to his/her online account?
- What can I expect after my organization’s application has been approved?
- What happens after I submit a grant application?
- What is the review process?
- What is the typical grant amount?
- What will the Foundation not support?
- Where can I access the grants portal?
- Would the foundation consider multi-year funding?